- Number of deities in the Vedic Religion is 33.
- The highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.
- The degree at which all points of the universe collide.
- The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis.
- Lag Ba’omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
- Jesus’s age when he was crucified in 33 A.D.
- According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.
- Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles
- Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33, corresponding to the widespread use of this number in dhikr rituals. Such beads may number thirty-three in total or three distinct sets of thirty-three for a total of ninety-nine, corresponding to the names of God.
- 33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
Trinity was the code name of the first detonation of a nuclear weapon, conducted by the United States Army as part of the Manhattan Project. Two hundred miles south of Los Alamos at 5:29:45 a.m. on July 16, 1945.
The first atomic bomb was dropped by a United States aircraft on the Japanese city of Hiroshima. The 33rd President Harry S Truman, announced the news from the cruiser, USS Augusta, in the mid-Atlantic, saying that the device was more than 2,000 times more powerful than the largest bomb used to date.
The bomb was dropped from an American B-29 Superfortress, known as Enola Gay, at 0815 local time. The plane’s crew say they saw a column of smoke rising and intense fires springing up. I have created the following meyes which are self-explanatory and show the significance of the number 33.
Did the 2nd World War set the foundations for the Zionist New World Order?
When examining the above symbols which are used for these said organisations 33 pops up again.
33 segments 4 x 32 plus the center segment.
Both the UN and WHO icon have 13 Olive leaves as too on each branch of the Israeli Coat of arms. Note that the Same light blue colour is used.
In Christian thought, 13 is thought of as the sum of :
The Ten Commandments and the Trinity (I.e. 10 +3) or the sum of the Pentatuch (Old testament) and the resurrection (I.e. The sum of 5+8)
According to popular belief 13 is unlucky.
33 on the other hand is the number of perfection. David lived 33 years, so too Jesus. The Islamic rosary has 33 pearls.